All You Need to Know About Human Growth Hormone Therapy
Pituitary glands naturally produce human growth hormone (HGH). It’s vital in stimulating the growth of essential body tissues. The growth hormone also stimulates protein synthesis and enables break down fats that provide the energy required in the growth of muscles. It reverses the production of insulin and triggers the productions of collagens.
HGH therapy enables you to gain strength as you age and reduces heart-related risks. Upon HGH injection, you are likely to experience an increased quality of life with improved health.
The Implications of Lacking a Human Growth Hormone in Adult Patients
Lack of growth hormone is attributed to the failure of pituitary glands. Other causes of its damage include:
- A head injury
- Severe infections like meningitis
- Various complications result from the lack of HGH, including:
- Depression and anxiety
- Increased body fats
- Risk of having a stroke or cardiovascular issues
- Weakened bones and muscles
HGH Treatment Procedure
The growth hormone treatment involves the use of injections made from a medical lab. Your physician determines the number of doses. Tests are done regularly to check on the progress of the growth hormone therapy on your body.
You need monitoring to assess the effect of the synthetic hormone and whether it’s safe. Specific therapy on hormone deficiency depends on your health factors. The procedure focuses on restoring your metabolism, body growth, and development and regulation of fat.
Are You the Right Candidate for HGH Treatment?
As you advance in your age, beyond thirty years, you may be faced with aging-like signs such as lower energy levels, increased abdominal fat, and loss of muscle mass. To slow the rate of aging, you need to consider HGH therapy, through your doctor’s consultation.
In case you have growth hormone deficiency based on your age advancement, a synthetic growth hormone injection would be vital for you. The defect may be due to a benign tumor on your pituitary gland, radiotherapy, or surgery. Before the treatment is done, your doctor evaluates the following factors:
- Your age
- Medical history and your overall health
- The extent of your health condition
- How your body reacts to for specific treatment
- Expectations of the treatment
Benefits of HGH Therapy
- The human growth hormone is vital in the regeneration of cells in your body organs. It promotes the growth of muscles and tissues.
- The hormone regulates the metabolic rates of fat and sugar. Insulin resistance and abdominal obesity are due to hormonal growth defects. HGH plays a therapeutic role in enabling obese people to lose weight.
- You need to consider human growth hormone for your height, as it builds the muscles and bones by boosting the production of collagen helpful in growth.
- Human Growth Hormone increases your body mass, and assists in the improvement of your endurance and strength. It’s helpful in anti-aging and body sculpting since your body can burn calories and reduce fat.
- HGH therapy aids in heart metabolism; it lowers the cholesterol level and improves kidney and cardiovascular functioning.
Risks and Side Effects Associated with HGH Therapy
You can undergo HGH procedures without complications, but there are some risks and side effects during the treatment, some include:
- Swelling of your feet and hands
- Discomfort on your joints
- Muscle aches
- Severe headaches
You need to consult your medical practitioner on how to cope with the conditions. HGH injections are not suitable for you, in case you have the following conditions:
- Severe stages of diabetes
- Chronic cancer
- Breathing difficulties
- Recent Abdominal surgery
- Cardiovascular complications
The above conditions are life-threatening, and the HGH injections may lead to further damage to your body functionalities.
Our Therapeutic Approach for HGH Injections
At YOU+HEALTH, we offer HGH injections as a therapeutic approach in handling weight loss and anti-aging treatment. The procedure is aimed at increasing your energy levels since the bone mass and muscles are lowered with age.
Our experts are well-equipped in the field of anti-aging. We recommend you to undergo an injection if you have a growth hormone deficiency. Your health and body functionalities are adversely affected by your age advancement.
We examine you and come up with a treatment plan to solve your hormonal imbalances and restore your overall wellness. We also advise you on the right diet to reverse all your health deficiencies.